Immigration Fraud is escalating day by day. Millions of people are becoming the victim of this illegal activity. Governments of many countries are constrained to stop this. Now it is very clear that we have to do something to remove this black spot from our world. Just come a step forward and do complaints of illegal immigration and the fake consultant. This is not enough to stop this you also have to save yourself from fraud consultant.
Follow these steps to secure yourself from the fraud.
(1) This is the foremost point that you have to keep in your mind. Don’t blindly assume the person you hired, even if they speak your language, is truly on your side. He may have been born in your country, yet he might not really care if you become a permanent resident. Sadly, many people who commit fraud will count on the immigrant’s feelings of friendship.
(2) Do not hire anyone who promises you will win your case or gain any specific outcome. Be suspicious if anyone uses a phrase like “100% guarantee.” Even the best, most ethical immigration lawyers do not win every single case. Too many variables, outside the attorney’s control, can change the final result.
(3) Never pay money to anyone who says they have friends inside immigration office that will help you. You could be getting set up as part of an immigration scam – and you could end serving time in a U.S. federal prison. Anyway, the U.S. immigration system has several checks to prevent an “insider” from manipulating outcomes.
(4) Refuse to lie or make up facts on any documents you submit to the U.S. government. An ethical lawyer will advise you about what you are not required to disclose. But he or she will also warn you not to lie about your home country, entry dates, marriage, arrests, or anything else.
(5) When you hire someone to prepare immigration papers, ask, “Will you sign the papers as my preparer?” If the answer is no, you are probably not working with a licensed lawyer. You need to stop the process and hire an attorney or else make sure an attorney reviews your papers before you submit them. A simple mistake, a single oversight, could end your opportunity to become a legal resident – sometimes forever.
Put your feet on these steps when you plan for the immigration. Come with Global Visas Complaints Team to remove this fraud from our world.